Our facility Read more [...]
The Gavel Law Building provides tenants with an all-inclusive lease. Renting an office space or suite in the building allows you to avoid the high overhead cost associated with a professional office space while benefiting from all the necessary amenities to run an established business. The office space and suites at the Gavel Law Building are ideal for an independent lawyer, small firm, or a distinguished professional.
The Gavel Law Building has 19 offices and one commercial space. The building amenities include two large conference rooms, an individual private kitchenette, elevator, ADA accessible restrooms with a full-sized shower, and parking on the south side of the building.
Additionally, the Gavel Law Building’s all-inclusive lease includes
• a bilingual receptionist to greet clients and answer phones
• delivery, mail, and notary services
• copying, printing, and faxing
• utilities and wireless internet
• confidential, secure shredding services
• unlimited use of the conference rooms
• coffee and kitchen supplies
• 24-hour access to the building 7 days a week
• optional, unlimited postage for a flat monthly rate
If you are not in need of a permanent physical office space, consider our virtual office services. Virtual tenants of the Gavel Law Building benefit from all the building amenities and the services included in the all-inclusive lease.
The network at The Gavel Law Building includes The Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, and a number of criminal lawyers who occupy space, either on a full-time or virtual basis.